Advanced Life Planning
More advanced tools for Life Planning can help you build some instinctive, unconsciously abilities
Once you have the core elements in place (see Starter in Life Planning), there are some more advanced life planning tools and techniques that can be used:-
- Build a Strategy – a high level plan on how you plan to achieve the Vision of the future you have set out.
- Do a SWOT Analysis – a self assessment tool to help you identify key abilities about yourself.
- Do a PESTLE Analysis – assessment of the world around you
- Consider the Stakeholders, the Who – consider the people around you that are impacted by the goals you have.
- Consider the key Life Events – plan for the expected; those events which we’re quite sure will happen to us. First job, marriage, buying a home, having kids, retirement, etc.
- Write a Journal – writing about your thoughts.
- Start a Bucket List – a list of the thing you really want to do in life. Travel, experiences, etc
- Create some Habits – not just in your head, but actually written down.
- Start a Vision Board – aka, an Image Board. A visual reminder of your Vision and Goals.
The advanced life planning tools add another layer to your thinking as you plan your goals, and as you do the actions.
As a reminder, the reason behind these tools is to help you design the life that you want. Yours to own and yours to live. Not anyone else’s