Support for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community, helping members to access the health and community services of the Commonwealth-funded Integrated Team Care program. Staff work with and provide support to community members with chronic health conditions to improve self-management.
- Health and wellbeing assessments
- Referrals to mainstream and Aboriginal health and social services and program
- Arrange transport to and from medical and/or allied health appointments,
- Accompany clients during medical appointments
- Assist in providing medical equipment.
The Ngarrang Gulinj-al Boordup Team focus on helping members with their physical wellbeing, mental and spiritual wellbeing, emotional wellbeing and social wellbeing.