Support for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community, helping members to access the health and community services of the Commonwealth-funded Integrated Team Care program. Staff work with and provide support to community members with chronic health conditions to improve self-management.
- Health and wellbeing assessments
- Referrals to mainstream and Aboriginal health and social services and program
- Arrange transport to and from medical and/or allied health appointments,
- Accompany clients during medical appointments
- Assist in providing medical equipment.
The Ngarrang Gulinj-al Boordup Team focus on helping members with their physical wellbeing, mental and spiritual wellbeing, emotional wellbeing and social wellbeing.
75 Patterson Street, Ringwood East VIC, Australia
Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully VIC, Australia