A service to the mental wellbeing of the community and the Country. Southern Fire Wellness operates in the south west of Australia, working with the Wadandi Cultural custodians and Elders of Wadandi Boodja.
Southern Fire Wellness services services are offered to help heal and reconnect with country, through the unique and sacred Aboriginal culture of the area.
- Deep Shamanic work - identify & remove blockages, trapped energy or emotion stored in the body
- Mentorship programmes - for individuals that require assistance on any level
- Walking and healing on country - Deep healings in Nature
- “Rise Up” Trauma Release Camp - a collaboration with Onetribe Healing
- Group workshops on Country - bring your inner child out on Country
- Workshops from Home
- Services for retreats - co-create at retreats
- Men’s monthly walk - medicine for the guys
- On Country Meditations - out in the dirt, amongst the trees and the salted air
- Monthly Big Deep Relax - A monthly 3 hour workshop of restorative Yoga, Sound and Shamanic practice
- Vision Quest - A three day adventure of clearing the body and mind to create your vision
State in Australia
Cowaramup WA 6284, Australia